Premium Chill

They say it's important to pamper and treat yourself once a while. Well, just a few days ago, I did, I mean, we did just that.

For a wedding present, we received some Spatify (yes, it is a spa) gift certificates from our colleagues. These were worth a total of one-thousand five hundred pesos. It was roughly 2 months ago when we tied the knot so we had to use these gift certificates before they expire. As written on the papers, these certificates will expire on April 26th. Due to work conflict (and poor memory), we weren't able to avail for a massage service. Finally, after some time and a whole lot of rescheduling, we were able to make time to get a body massage.

So, on a Sunday late afternoon, we gave ourselves the pampering we badly needed. The spa is located near a mall in Rosales, Pangasinan. It is just a 15-minute car ride from where we live. It's not our first time to get a body massage but it was definitely our first time to go to that massage parlor. As a memory for our micro-adventure, I snapped a photo or two of the place. Prior to going here, I have heard many things about this place so I was somewhat excited to finally see it and experience it for myself.


Services available and price list
To be honest, I had second-thoughts regarding this place. Only because I'm not really into the idea of some unknown person massaging me. I don't like to think about being barely naked. I'm quite a shy person!

Anyway, here's a photo of their list of services and their prices.

Since we know that we don't know as to when we would come back to this place, we opted to get a full body massage for an hour and a facial. It was Jeiel's first time to get a facial and boy did he regret it! Haha.

We availed for the Spatify Premium massage and their signature facial. I can't really provide a detailed feedback about their service because I haven't tried a lot of massage parlors. I still think that almost all massage parlors are the same. They just differ on customer service. Well, speaking of that, their attendants were very friendly.


Before taking the massage, you'll be asked to choose between having a foot wash (I dunno the specific term) and a shower. Of course, as I have already mentioned, I don't like the idea of removing my clothes so I chose the foot wash.

They'll then direct you to the massage area where items like your robe, towels, and all the other things they use prepared. Let me just say that the place's ambiance was quite relaxing.

After the massage, we had our facial. And the rest was history.


Loyalty Card


Upon leaving the establishment, I took a photo of Jeiel after his facial experience. And here you can see his eyes swelling. LOL!

 Also, their receptionist gave us a kind of "loyalty" card wherein you can get a free massage after, maybe, five visits.

Will I go back to this place for another body massage? Well, I have no idea for now but I can surely say the experience was different!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Control your temper

The worth of zoos (Subic Ocean Adventure and Zoobic Safari)

Looking back (Part 1)