#Squadgoals : Star City Invasion

Last Month, on the 17th of March to be exact, I and my friends went to Star City. It was a somewhat planned trip to celebrate friendship and my toddler's moving-up party. The tickets were bought by out friend Jam, who is now working in the Metro as a call center agent, I think online at a discounted rate. (Check Metrodeal.com) I have no clue on how much each of the tickets' worth since it was our friend's treat for us. We, on the other hand, rented a van as our transportation going to Manila.

We were lucky to find a van rental for 6 thousand pesos and since there were nine of us in the group, we didn't break our wallets for the fare. I brought along my two kids, Yza and Johan. Before the trip, I decided to hype Yza up by searching for videos of people enjoying their stay in Star City and also this is for me to check if there are rides available for kids like her. Unfortunately, Joan, being just 6 months old that time, was not allowed to ride anything in the theme park. It's not a bad thing for me though because I'm not really one who takes on dangerous adventures. Plus, my mother went with us on that trip too so if I wanted or Yza wanted to try a ride, my mother or my husband can watch over my little boy.

The park opens at 2PM during weekends and 4PM on weekdays. Check their official website for updates and clarifications (starcity.com.ph).
Photo Grabbed from my friend's SNS

Here's a photo of me and my squad before venturing out into the unknown!



Upon entry, the first attraction you'll see is the kids or kiddie section. The section Toy Chest where you can find larger than life toys like a huge stuffed bear, a doll, and etc. Infants are not allowed to enter this place because they might get overwhelmed by the darkness in some parts of the room and flashing lights might be harmful to their eyes. Here are some of the photos we took while inside the "chest" :






After channeling your inner child, you can enjoy the attractions suitable for teens and adults next. Various rides can be seen and tried. If you're the adventurous type, you can try the bump car, the giant star wheel, the grand carousel, and many more.



Not really for the faint-hearted peeps

This is like your history books come alive

Kids can ride as long as they are accompanied by a responsible adult

Prepare to be nauseous!

You won't really get wet here so don't forget to bring your camera!




If you want to keep a souvenir from this trip, stalls are situated almost everywhere the park area! Be sure to check and compare prices!

Of course, all the waiting and adrenalin rush make people hungry and exhausted. Near the Pirate adventure, groups can lounge and eat freely in the picnic area where tables and chairs are located. 




Klook Travel
If you have enough time (and energy!), you can go and walk around the park. There is an attraction there that we did not try but seems to be interesting. It's an upside-down room and probably those who are looking for an Instagram-worthy photo can go there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Control your temper

The worth of zoos (Subic Ocean Adventure and Zoobic Safari)

Looking back (Part 1)