Avocado (2nd month Update)

The last time I posted about my avocado was October 7th and I'm happy to say that the 4 seeds I tried to sprout were successful. One is growing quite well, the 2 others were just transferred to a small pot but they are both thriving well (I gave one seedling to my father-in-law) while the other, although a bit late, is showing signs of life. 

I think this means that it's easier for me to grow fruit trees than any other plant or vegetables. Some of the star apple and mango seedlings I planted are now looking like bonsais in their small pots. I'm planning to keep them in pots since I really don't have an area to plant them. I hope I can keep them in 3 or more years and I'm wishing that they bear fruit, too.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Control your temper

Welcome to Aomori, Japan! (Day 1)

The worth of zoos (Subic Ocean Adventure and Zoobic Safari)